Plant Launch Procurement Team Manager
Coordinates launches at the plant and manages procurement and the product catalogue.
- • Oversees team procurement operations
- • Implements procurement methods
- • Manages procurement: drawing up a procurement plan, handling listings and slow-turnover items, disposing of obsolete stock, etc.
- • Checks the relevance of the procurement setup, including clear procurement deadlines and management rules
- • Monitors the Packaging management chart: measuring inventory performance, catalogue changes, supplier logistics performance, etc.
- • Coordinates relations between the business unit and the plant for launches: monitoring the reverse planning schedule for manufacturing, analysing quantities, committing the plant to the Production Plan, etc.
- • Monitors operating rules for launches with brands, including Production Plan management guidelines and release dates